- has direct links to the more popular pages, PDF downloads, Videos and reference images. Also has basic
PDF Download Page
- has the links and descriptions
for the Research Analysis PDF documents
- has links and description of the report Series of Videos that are
posted on YouTube
- This page has thumbnails and high resolution image downloads of some charts and frame
scans which other researchers may appreciate access to. All material is from the various film scans I have done personally, so I can
trace the image source directly to specific footage and archives.
Bill Munns Resume
and PGF Accomplishments List - contains
a descriptive resume of my career work and a link to the list of accomplishments I have made in the PGF research effort.
- Has basic information about the website itself, and some basic copyright and policy information
-- Has up to date contact information and email address for Bill Munns
Accomplishments List Page
- describes various accomplishments
in the PGF research effort that I can truthfully and properly take credit for having done.
Lens Analysis Status
- This page is
my official description of the current status of the PGF camera lens analysis. Sadly, a lot of mis-information has circulated about
this analysis, and while i cannot correct everything currently posted on the internet, this page will be my correct, up-to-date, and
first person description of the analysis and itís status (which is better than second person attempts to describe my work or the situation)
About the JREF
- This page specifically describes my dispute with the JREF Forum and why I was banned from participation, with a PDF document detailing
the events in that dispute.